Friday, January 22, 2010

I’ve got a few updates today on some of the bands I’ve written about in past blog entries: 

   LC Messinger (aka When Girls Collide), informed me that Crush M Records will release Brian Lambert’s premier CD Spell For Happiness mid-February and Brian will begin touring Texas for the first phase of the CD’s promotion. 

   Patrick Doval is working on a new album, so far he’s got one song in the can and a second in production.

kill the drama has 15 new songs ready to begin recording spring 2010.  The album, tentatively titled The Burning Streets, should be ready by the summer.

Ryan Wirth (aka Psykids Army) is working on 6 new songs for a live performance, writing tracks for multi-instrumentalists to play live in a pre setup environment.  He plans to have players moving through the audience while performing songs.  He has 2 songs complete so far.  No date set as yet for performances to begin.  I’ll let you know where and when as soon as I know.

Desert Owls will be launching three new releases Friday, March 19th, 2010 at Casa Del Popolo in Montreal: WHO?, the band’s debut EP will be available online, at retail stores and @ Casa del Popolo the night of the performance. The “GOGOGO” mini-disc single will be available throughout Montreal in all Distroboto machines.  New video for the song “WHO?” will be available on Youtube as of the March 19th.


That’s about it for now.  I’ll keep posting updates as they arrive.  

Oh, and if I’ve left anybody out, please let me know.  

Also, if you’d like me to write about your unsigned band/musician/act, etc. just send me an email at psmythsongs@gmail.com.


S.


No comments:

Post a Comment