Saturday, December 19, 2009

Survey




Today I will be very brief.  On several occasions now I have received feedback from friends that my blog has been running a bit too long and is difficult to get through.  However others have suggested that my shorter entries have been too bereft of information. 

I’d really like to get the opinions of anybody reading my blog (in any of its many locations) regarding this issue.  Are my blogs too long?  Am I conveying the sort of information you find interesting?  Am I boring you and driving you away?  Are there other suggestions you could make regarding content, subject matter, etc.?  Please be kind in your remarks, I break easily!

You may reply to: psmythsongs@gmail.com



Or simply leave comments on this page

Thank you, one and all in advance for your assistance.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment