Monday, January 18, 2010

More Bluetone

Got my mother visiting from out of town, which is why I haven’t been blogging the past few days.  She’s here ‘til tomorrow, so today’s post will be very brief.  

In fact, I have only this to say:

Don’t forget to check out the DJ Bluetone webcast today on JustingTV beginning at 9pm British Summer Time - that’s 1pm Pacific, 2pm Mountain, 3pm Central, 4pm Eastern in the US.  Anywhere else in the world, you’ll have to work it out for yourself.  Sorry.  The show runs 3 hours and, rumor has it, Bluetone will be playing some of my music today - so I have a vested interest in increasing his audience.  

So please, take a few minutes out of your busy day today and support us poor, starving musicians and those who are devoting their time to our cause.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment